Abdullah Taqy is the only Japanese Imam in Tokyo.
A chance meeting with a foreign Muslim 12 years ago in Tokyo's Shibuya district and a life spent studying various religions led him to convert to Islam 3 ½ years ago.
He completed the Hajj, the worlds largest annual religious pilgrimage, to Mecca in Saudi Arabia 2 ½ years ago at the invitation of the Saudi Arabian government.
Shortly after, a meeting with the man who started him down his path to Islam 12 years previously led him to becoming the Imam at a small mosque in the Kabukicho area of Tokyo.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- E-Class Mercedes-Benz Tv Commercial Children
- Human Bowling
- Alison & Chris Wedding Video Highlights
- PEOPLE ARE AWESOME (Kids Edition)
- Michelle Obama destroys Trump
- Good will and kindness go a long way
- My videos on youtube.......
- beautiful nature scenery (1080p HD)
- Every Little Bit Counts
- Water Melon Art