Abhi and Aish Becomes The Ram and Sita of Recent Time
Mani Ratnam is planning a most interesting cast for his upcoming ‘Ramayna’ with Abhishek Bachchan playing ‘Maryada Purushottam Ram’, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan playing the docile and beautiful ‘Sita’ and above all, Govinda is expected to play Bhakt Hanuman in the film. Tamil actor Vikram will play the evil Ravan.
The new modernized version of Ramayan by Mani Ratnam will revolve around Ram-Sita love story. The film is to be made under Ratnam’s banner Madras Talkies and will be produced by his Mani’s sister Sharda. The flick will go on the floors by September end. Interestingly, Vikram, who will be playing Ravan in the Hindi version of the movie, will play Ram in the Tamil version.
View more random threads:
- Katrina, John, Neil @ NewYork Press Meet
- Official opening of Dream of Battle by Shah...
- Shah Rukh Was NEVER King Khan :Aamir
- Andrea Jeremiah Latest Snaps
- Information about Hansika Motwani (Profile)
- Sonu Nigam's Rocking Melbourne Concert
- Another Aishwarya Rai Abhishek Bachchan...
- Robot :: the technical synopsis and cool pics
- Sonam Kapoor at Radio City
- Sushmita Sen