Discover Vancouver, British Columbia with a trip idea designed to help you explore the city's top activities.
Join Tourism BC Field Reporter Chris Wheeler as he takes a day trip to Vancouver, checking out the Stanley Park seawall, the downtown shopping district of Robson Street and historic Gastown, before hopping on the small ferry to Granville Island and its famous market and shops. Chris also discovers the city's culture and history at the Museum of Anthropology and enjoys the cosmopolitan side of Vancouver at its restaurants and Granville Street clubs and venues.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Clashes between Israeli police and...
- Goalie shows how to celebrate a stopped...
- Kavalan shooting spot video
- Leukemia Patient Finds Miracle Donor
- Genius Baby
- Forward or Backward
- Superhydrophobic coating - Repels almost any...
- Taipei Vacation Travel Guide
- Trekking in Pakistan - K2 Concordia Trek
- Aisi Taisi Democracy - Meet Varun Grover