Three days workshop at the sacred city of Varanasi, India by Thana Sangmitr, a Thailand based photographer. Photographs reveal a perspective of people, their daily behavior and social perception in an art and dramatic forms of pictures. Pictures were taken by my Nikon D3 camera, just only some camera parameters adjustment without any post processing.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- 100 rupee note-Funny Indian ads
- Porsche GT3 v Ferrari Car Review
- An 18th century copy of the Quran
- "Letter" Funny Thai TV Commecial
- Robot vs Real Dog
- Backpacking New Zealand (South Island)
- Andean Flamingo mating dance
- DESERVE MORE - Motivational Video (ft....
- The Tango Electric car "The skinniest car...
- Can you clap 14 times per second?