In my preparation for reaching optimum conditions both physical and mental to Enlacima, my expedition to climb Mount Everest in March 2012, it was necessary to take a course in ice climbing (Ice Climbing) in Canada, where I honor that gave me the most remarkable mountaineer of that country, who has been twice in the Everest among many other mountains.
Within the Everest expedition, the journey from base camp to Camp I, you need to cross the famous Khumbu married (Khumbo Icefall), where you have to overcome several walls 30 to 40 meters high and is completely vertical precisely this section where it is necessary to apply the knowledge of ice climbing.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- What Does a Black Box Do?
- Grandma Shoots Apple on Her Own Head
- Cute Girl
- jungles blue planet 4 of 6
- Martial Arts: Weaponz #2 - Champion's routine
- Shahrukh Video Commercial For Compaq - So...
- Nick Vujicic Playing Guitar :) - South Africa
- World's Most EXPENSIVE Cars
- Earthquake Hits India, Pakistan
- Meet the sloths