Cell vs. virus- Animation explains a battle for health between cell and virus - Shannon Stiles
What happens when a virus gets inside your body? How fast your organism takes action and starts to defend itself?
Letís take a journey into the cell, and find out how the microscopic arsenal of weapons and warriors play a role in the battle for your health. This simple and straightforward lecture will introduce you to our self-defense mechanisms, so you will have an idea what happens right after someone sneezes on you in a bus.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Nissan's BladeGlider to Debut at Tokyo Motor...
- Tawny Fish Owls
- Italian Olympic Team Ad Compaign By Freddy -...
- YouTube Secrets You Need To See
- Maria at El Morocco ~ belly dance ~ Mavi...
- Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 Angels Lip Sync...
- Afghani Man Vs Lion
- Floating on the Guadalupe River TEXAS
- Can Video Games Make You Smarter
- The Big Fat Indian Wedding