Beautiful Murree in snowfall
Murree is popular hill station, located 30 kms from Islamabad, Pakistan. Murree was founded in 1851 by Sir Henry Lawrence, Governer of Pujab. Its altitude is 2700 meters (7500 feet) above sea level.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Jumping off walls
- It's About to Become Clear!
- Plane Lands on 2 Wheels
- Shagged by a rare parrot - Last Chance To See
- The dog who grew a new face – Kalu’s...
- 2010 Toyota Prius "Harmony"
- Amazing Cooking Art on Fry Pan
- Award-winning Photographer at work
- What is Change Management?
- How do we attain this emotional adulthood?