M+, Hong Kong's museum for visual culture, presents a video on the making of neon signs.
Get to know how neon signs are made as the masters go through the production processes from design, tube bending, gas filling and more.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Helder Guimarăes: A magical search for a...
- Free Hugs Campaign in Ecuador
- Consequences of the Raymond Davis incident...
- Weird Candle Beard Dance
- 30 Seconds to Impress
- What is Swine Flu? its signs and symptoms
- MONSTER JAM:CRASHES AND GENERAL HAVOK
- Obama Girl... does Soulja Boy...with Mike...
- They all think he's Joking, Listen and know...
- Dabang Trailer Salman Khan hd DABANG