Rubens' Tube is an awesome demo and here we take it to the next level with a two-dimensional 'Pyro Board'. This shows unique standing wave patters of sound in the box.
The pressure variations due to the sound waves affect the flow rate of flammable gas from the holes in the Pyro Board and therefore affect the height and colour of flames. This is interesting for visualizing standing wave patterns and simply awesome to watch when put to music. Thank you to Sune Nielsen and everyone at Aarhus for sharing this demonstration with me! And thanks for having me at your conference.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- 50 years back in India ........
- Every Engineer Should Have This Tool!
- Claes Oldenburg, cigarette butts
- A true performer
- Luckiest Truck Driver in Russia
- IPL 2012 Opening Ceremony
- Dolphin-Show in Tenerife Loro Parque
- Most incredible volcano footage ever
- Scary plane crash
- NEVER park in a disabled bay in Brazil!