Zambian Girl Who Dreams Of Becoming Doctor Forced To Fetch Water Instead Of Going To School - 'World Vision- The Zambia Project'
Instead of getting an education, Violet walks 2 miles to fetch water three times a day. Her sister and grandmother depend on her. Over the next year, World Vision will follow Violet and other children in "The Zambia Project." The venture will capture the experiences of those featured as they receive access to clean water for the very first time.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- saawariya parody jaanwariya
- The Popinator... Machine for lazy people.
- Walking in Gorakhpur (India)
- Benny Hill - "The Great British Dancing...
- Interesting Fight
- 10 new bets that you will always win (6)
- Zarda (Desi sweet rice)
- Benny Hill in the army
- The OBAMA GIRL and RALPH NADER Show!
- Daddy-Daughter Workout