Kapsys Kapten GPS Navigation System
While most people already find it hard enough to read a road map and have to rely on something more advanced like a multimedia interface on a GPS navigation system to help them get around, the Kapsys Kapten GPS navigation system requires one to really sharpen up one's listening skills since it does not come with a single pixel of display. Yes sir, instructions are belted out using only voice recognition and text-to-speech capability. I suppose this could be used while driving, but it works best when walking, measuring a highly portable 74mm x 44mm x 13mm while weighing just 50 grams. Inside you will find a SiRFStar III GPS chipset and 4GB of internal memory. The Kapsys Kapten will be out in the middle of next month for approximately 150€.
View more random threads:
- iBikeConsole Helps Keep You Safe
- CHINA MOBILE WILL BLOCK
- Canon And Maria Sharapova Launches Pink...
- Owltech OWL-PCAVM1 microATX Case
- Nokia N810 Price Drops to $299
- Packard Bell iPower X2.0 PC Powered By Intel...
- Watch Phone(Q008)
- Sony Ericsson brings ‘motion control...
- BlackBerry Bold 9000!!!
- Chinese Mobile Phone V323