A poem by Diane Loomans
If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'd build self esteem first, and the house later.
I'd fingerpaint more, and point the finger less.
I would do less correcting and more connecting.
I'd take my eyes off my watch, and watch with my eyes.
I would care to know less and know to care more.
I'd take more hikes and fly more kites.
I'd stop playing serious, and seriously play.
I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars.
I'd do more hugging and less tugging.
I'd see the oak tree in the acorn more often.
I would be firm less often, and affirm much more.
I'd model less about the love of power,
And more about the power of love.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Iguazu Falls, Brazil Side - 1080p HD
- Part 5-Sarkar Raj-4 man show
- Inskip Point - Beach Disappears in Australia
- Amazing Joker portrait using salt!
- 5 Hairstyles for short hair
- How to Iron Clothes : How to Iron a Men's...
- The Chilling Mystery Of The Black Dahlia
- Instant messenger titanic parody
- Sharan Valley Trip