A night out in Macau including a walk through The Venetian Hotel-Casino, which dwarfs the one in Las Vegas, the spectacular The House of Dancing Water, Asia's answer to Cirque du Soliel's "O", a peek at a 218 carat diamond, a stroll through the old Portuguese sector, strung with Chinese lanterns, a bungee jump and an international fireworks competition.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- 16 Annoying Things About Being A Girl
- Obama Girl on Geraldo on FOX
- abhi maturity
- Dealing with Criticism - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- DESERVE MORE - Motivational Video (ft....
- Onion Flower
- How To Have Natural White Teeth in 3 minutes...
- Cell Phone Etiquette
- How To Make a Small Room Look Bigger
- Best Invention ever funny