Light speed visualized with minecraft - [ Light Speed - From Minecraft to Reality]
Minecraft can be a great tool for visualizing complicated subjects, such as the speed of light (aka "c"). Using a straight track and simple math, we can see how the universe might be limiting speeds for very fast things, such as light.
The "doors" metaphor is admittedly, imperfect. While they do limit speed outside of "acceleration", they falsely imply that there is something "in space" that slows things down, which does not appear to be the case at the moment.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Rome - 10 Things You Need To Know
- Jumping Crocodile
- Most Beautiful Women Ever
- Film star Aamir Khan's speech on education
- Apink - NoNoNo (Dance Ver.) MV
- Emigrants [i.e. immigrants] landing at Ellis...
- iPhone 7 - Parachute System
- Nasir al-Mulk Mosque
- City of Boston, Massachusetts from Above in...
- Making of Intel Core i7