Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14th August-2008!

hemasnair

14th August-2008!

On this Eve of India's Independence Day....What could I say....??? Can I wish you all a great Independence Day...with an open heart?...would it be a truth....?..or would it be loyal to myself......????...of course not!!

Why you know...????.....Yet, we are not independent....!!! yea..am saying the truth....just evaluate our nation's progress....and our contribution to make it an independent country....Can you say we are independent....???

No...here all our dreams, our thoughts, our aims, our goals are still under darkness..whenever we dream for our progress, politics makes hurdles and make it vanish from our sight.....why?????? Don't they want us to be an independent country.....???? why they are not thinking each aspect as a human beings concern....why they are stretching it...and making it shapeless....????? because....they are not interested in our progress rather their owns....

Am so desperate today........I Don't want to welcome one more year of independence like this....nothing is going to change here....and I need change...It will only happen when our young leaders come ahead and lead our great country....Let them learn together to make one goal...let them know to execute it with their co-ordination.....let there be no parties to interfere..Let us be ONE COMPANY..in which each server hard works to make benefit for the whole....

Sitting here I can hope only this....

One Day there would be no poverty...
    One Day there would be no politics...
    One Day there would be no hurdles..
    One Day there would be no clashes...
    One Day there would be no Bandhs..

Instead...

There would be days of self independence.........

One thought, One aim, and One goal............!!!!

Let us forget all these parties.....come ahead to lead our country as your own company...make your own contribution....and make it in the list of an self INDEPENDENT COUNTRY......

Jai Hindh........[/img]

coolestnapster
    first of all salute to u hema ...

now no country in perfect we all have to work together to make it perfect....but who "we"......we all say somebody will step forward.....but nobody is coming hence we all r still there and just a developing nation..

latest case hearing in supreme court stated "that even god can't help india.." yes indeed its true my dear frnds.....

now question u gonna ask what the hell u r saying leave this and let us do what we wanna do don't give a lecture and what can we do.....

same question i ask

"what u do for ur home ...why can't u do for ur country"
    jai hind

hemasnair
    Thanks a lot for these words Napster......Salute you for your views....

Let this voice be our younger generation's voice...let them find new ways to the destination through hard working...

....Every huge structure forms its shape by tiny atoms...let those atoms be our homes and let us make such a generation from our home,who think good and execute it without making any delay....

Along with you all..let me also dream for such a nice future....

Maa Tuje Salaam....

coolestnapster
    ya hema its

i and u that can make the power of we

Senior Member Array
    well these r the same problems that exist in our country too...Pakistan has never been an idependent country....

coolestnapster
    ya asian countries all r part of this battle

hemasnair
    Ya....This is the same problem of those countries where politics plays a major role than the rules and laws of a nation...!!!

Have a nice day zara....

and thanks napster....for ur great appearance like VIP's....hi!

ash2032
    Wll as India's beautiful national anthem says........"Jan Gan Man Adhinayak Jai Hain, Bharat Bhagyawidhata"................that means each individual of this country is a hero he holds the power to write the destiny of our own country so it's all up to us where we want to take our country what we want to do.............coz each action of ours affects the nation so act wisely.............

Happy Independence Day!

Senior Member Array
    well ash our so called politicians and rulers don let us step forward.... m i worng? the person who deserves to be the ruler, i mean who is sincere, devoted and honest to his country, can never offer his duties in an entirley corrupted system... coz the corrupt ones dont want them to go ahead.... and so there is no place for honest and hardworking and most of all sincere, patriotic people.... Hmarai koi nahi sunta

ash2032
    I don't agree with you zara, see the problem is everyone says they should do this and that but we ourselves don't do any thing. Everyone wants cleanliness but no one wants to get their hands dirty to clean the dirt. You guys tell me what you as an citizen do? I am sure even when the time to vote comes it goes like this i don't want to vote coz every one is same.

So i think if you feel no one is capable then please step forward and do something rather then waiting for some one else to do something.

Well before independence all the freedom fighters they never thought that why i should put life in trouble let some one else do it. They never said Britishers don't let us do anything they are not good. They did what they thought best for the country by not thinking the consequences for theirelves and even to their family.

What do you mean Hamari Koi nahi Sunta... just raise your voice, i won't say you would succside in first go but some one will take note of you be consistant on your point and you have courange stand and see there will be people who are just waiting to join you. But the problem is who will stand firm, who will take first step.

If you want to change something start from yourself. And just stop criticising, the right to critise is with them who actually do something to change things.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information