The World's Second-Largest Known Tree: 3,200 Years Old, 247 Feet Tall, Has 2 Billion Leaves - Magnificent Giant Tree Sequoia in a Snowstorm
The world's second-largest known tree, the President, in Sequoia National Park is photographed by National Geographic magazine photographer Michael "Nick" Nichols for the December 2012 issue. The final photograph is a mosaic of 126 images.
View more random threads:
- 24 Carrot Cake
- Emperor penguins - The Greatest Wildlife...
- New Break Dance Accident
- Yamuna River : Agra - 2010
- Razor attack on US envoy to S. Korea
- Casting Couch In Bollywood
- Top gear wrecks a 11.3 million dollar Bell...
- Who is Mark Twain?
- Truly Inspiring video
- Ultimate Movie Car Chase - Top Gear at the...