1.Scientists say the higher your I.Q. The more you dream.
2.The largest cell in the human body is the female egg.
3.The smallest is the male sperm.
4.You use 200 muscles to take one step.
5.The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.
6.Your big toes have two bones each while the rest have three.
7.A pair of human feet contain 250,000 sweat glands.
8. A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
9. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to dissolve razor blades.
10.The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the
11.It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your
12. The average human dream lasts 2-3 seconds.
13. Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis
of the liver than men with hair..
14. At the moment of conception, you spent about half an hour as a
15. There is about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
16. Your body gives off enough heat in 30 minutes to bring half a
gallon of water to a boil.
17.. The enamel in your teeth is the hardest substance in your body.
18.. Your teeth start developing (in your gums) 6 months before you are
19. When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate, they
do the same when you are looking at someone you hate.
20. Blondes have more hair than dark-haired people.
21. Your thumb is the same length as your nose.