Learn how to make clarified butter i.e. desi ghee at home using store- bought unsalted butter. Basically desi ghee making is a process of separating fat (impurities) from the oil. Clarified butter/Desi ghee is used in a lot of Indian recipes and is a good ingredient to have in your fridge. You can always buy readymade ghee too but it's expensive compared to buying slabs of butter and making your own ghee or if you don't have ghee available in your area, you can make your own. Nothing beats good old homemade ghee.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Meera Marriage Scandal
- Team Work!
- Carolina MARIN vs Saina NEHWAL | 2015...
- Fail Faster - Make The Mistakes That Make...
- Journey to the Origins of Consciousness
- With treasure worth 1 lakh crore, is Kerala...
- Best Goals
- sunehray din PTV drama Part 18
- Amazing Timelapse of Nothern Areas
- How to open a lock with a nut wrench