The Nasīr al-Mulk Mosque or Pink Mosque is a traditional mosque in Shiraz, Iran, located in Goade-e-Araban place. The mosque was built during the Qājār era, and is still in use under protection by Nasir al Mulk's Endowment Foundation.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- God Only Knows - BBC Music
- Flowers and Butterfly's
- Ok Go-Here It Goes Again
- Inspiring! Maharashtra farmer sells 10 acres...
- Is It A Good Idea To Microwave A Mac Laptop?
- Beauty in the world
- Malaysia Airlines MH370 Security Lapse;...
- Falafel Guy Has Epic Skills
- Robin Sharma, GO, The Tour of Optimism
- Dog Tricks : Waving Dog Trick