I Didn't Know That - Concrete Tent
Not all design has to be beautiful, just beautifully brilliant. This concrete structure can be used after natural disasters or for humanitarian crises. The applications for this idea are endless.
Richard Ambrose and Jonny Phillips quickly construct a building made of concrete canvas—a material that has all the elements of concrete, but is flexible enough to be turned into any shape. This technology allows people to erect permanent structures in a fraction of the time needed for traditional building techniques
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- This is how gender reassignment actually...
- Celine Dion Live Las Vegas 2007 Full Concert
- Cappadocia, Turkey: Hot-Air Balloon Ride
- "Russian Style Approach" || Thrilling Nose...
- St. Pauli Peeback
- Beautiful Spring Bluebells - Natural World
- Crowd throwing breads to Syrian migrant...
- Fifty people one question
- Best Ever Cricket Catches