Thread: Removal of fake ids....

Senior Member Array

Removal of fake ids....

Even in the other discussion i have seen people with many fake ids....
    First all fake ids must be found out and must be blocked. That is the first process we have to do....

So dere r many rite now who have many fake ids.....

so i request admin to send a mail to all people and find the proper users. Track the ip addresses. If they do not reply within 7 days den a last 3 days time must be given for them to prove that they r rite people with only one id.

People who do not reply even after 10 days must be blocked. In this case there r some people who could not have replied. So there must be a open discussion place where each user who was already having an id must be sent a mail when they try to login. After they approve that they r rite users they can be allowed....

Any other better ideas plz do share it here......

Member Array
    Yup you are right and I am one of them......don't know how many more are there. But I have my own reasons for why I did this. Talking about fake Ids I thought about one more thing. I mentioned about this earlier also. There are people who have registered on this site but only because they just want to surf the site. They havent yet contributed a single ITEM. I keep tracking all those Ids everyday......................Anyways I have confessed. [I just wonder why darani put up this topic?]

Senior Member Array
    Well ryu dere r sum oder plans goin on.....
    So dis was a prob dere.....So we were not able to implement d rite method bcoz of dese fake ids....Each person has deir own reason for having a fake id. Wel i must b made mandatory tat all d fake ids must b removed. Tats y i stressed up dis matter.....

darani its hard for me to find out such members having more then one id.

in the registration form, only one member per email address can get registered. for other id he has to provide another email address.

the best way it to remove people who dont use these ids. after some time i run a query for the people who have no visited website from an id for 60 days and remove their ids. i think that solution works.

coolestnapster
    well naveed we all know the few fake id makers...so action should be taken

knight
    Can you make the ID 'inactive' after 60 days (90 days preferred) instead of 'removing' it completely? I was an active member but during last couple of months I couldn't come here due to personal reasons. When I finally came back, my account was deleted! So I had to create a new account, which was fine but I had to start from 0 posts where as I had 3000+ posts earlier. Maybe there aren't any others like me so this is just a suggestion.

Thread Information