Triumph North America and Icon Motosports took a pair of Tiger 800XC's to the Oregon Dunes to put them through their paces for the filming of last year's hit, The Raiden Files: Portland to Dakar. No environment could be harsher on a motorcycle and more demanding on a rider's skill set.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- 12 Lies Everyone Accepts As Fact
- MAK Pataudi: the eye of the Tiger
- Everybody dies, but not everybody lives
- VW Factory - Germany
- Miss USA falls down - FULL VERSION !
- DESERVE MORE - Motivational Video (ft....
- Bajaj Allianz Making Girls Super Confident
- Transforming Furniture
- Just For Laughs Part 25 5
- World's Hottest Desert