Leading economists predict America's age will end in five years. The International Monetary Fund forecasts that, after more than a century as the world's largest economy, the U.S. will be usurped by CHINA as early as 2016. RT's Kaelyn Forde looks at the sun's definitely rising in the east.
For some foreign policy watchers, it's not as though America doesn't have the money. It's the world's biggest military spender and, as analysts tell RT, other nations are being much wiser with their cash.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Extreme Ice Climbing - Cascade de l'Oule,...
- Inside Story - Obama's Nobel Peace Prize -...
- Englands Famous Suicide Spot
- Beethoven - Diabelli Variations Op. 120
- France 102 year old cyclist
- 4 Touch Tricks That Feel Like Magic
- Emraan Hashmi and Geeta Basra in THE TRAIN
- Splitting New York
- Office cleaning
- Largest Number of Hanging Flower Baskets