Superbrain Yoga is a simple and effective technique to energize and recharge the brain. It is based on the principles of subtle energy and ear acupuncture. This powerful technique is explained in Master Choa Kok Sui's latest book Superbrain Yoga.
Pilot studies on the effects of Superbrain Yoga on school children include children with disabilities such as ADHD/ADD, developmental and cognitive delays, Down syndrome and specific learning disabilities. Children studied showed significant increase in academic and behavioral performance, greater class participation and improved social skills. In one study, the result of an electroencephalograph showed increased amplitude in the parieto-occipital region of the brain following the Superbrain Yoga. This indicates increased brain electrical activity following the exercise. More studies on the effects of Superbrain Yoga are being conducted.
According to Master Choa Kok Sui these teachings are very ancient and have been practiced in India for many centuries.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Ki Jaana Main Kaun? Ali Zafar
- Okeechobee Mudding 2016 - Plant Bamboo
- The Ultimate Steak Sandwiches - Gordon Ramsay
- NASA Time-Lapse Space Shuttle Mating To...
- Lahu Ek Hai, Toh Rang Do Kyun? - KBC
- Lionel Messi Skills
- 12-year-old contortionist
- The impossible possible. Oh, my God!
- Indian got talent
- Just For Laughs - Shotgun Golf