Bend Mobile Concept
Designer Any Kurovets certainly has a different take on life, conjuring his Bend Mobile concept. This device looks really large compared to the slim mantra that we're experiencing with current gadgets, but who are we to judge? After all, cell phones did use to shrink to miniscule sizes before color displays came along, and then they started growing back in size again. The Bend Mobile comes with a pretty sharp digital camera (of unknown megapixel count, but go crazy with your speculation since this is a concept), and will slide open to unveil double the viewing area. Would this be released? Probably never.
View more random threads:
- Wooden Nokia Phone Concept
- LG Prada II 5-MegaPixel Camera Phone - First...
- Samsung G600 Belle is Fit for the Ladies
- Thinkware iNAVI K2 gets cheaper
- Innovative microSD USB
- Ripple Faucet Stronger Visual Relationship -...
- Motorola ZN5 5MP Kodak Xenon Flash Take on...
- Nokia N78
- Solar GlobeTrotter Kit
- Universal 8X Optical Zoom Lens