POWERED by three jet engines and hitting speeds of over 375mph - this is one lorry you won't get stuck behind. But then again, this is Shockwave, the world's fastest jet-powered truck. The three-tonne 1957 Chevy generates an incredible 36,000 horsepower and can cover a quarter mile in just six-and-a-half seconds. This footage was captured at a show in Cayuga, Ontario, Canada.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- You'll see it but you might not believe it..
- Biker tests limits by riding off dam for...
- Aitutaki, cook islands
- Elephant plays with cars on Highway
- This is too cute
- TINNITUS- Can you hear that?
- The Hyderabad woman behind the rice bucket...
- DNA: Panama paper leaks expose hidden wealth...
- Blowing Candles with Knockout Punch