Susan Solomon: The promise of research with stem cells
Calling them "our bodies' own repair kits," Susan Solomon advocates research using lab-grown stem cells. By growing individual pluripotent stem cell lines, her team creates testbeds that could accelerate research into curing diseases -- and perhaps lead to individualized treatment, targeted not just to a particular disease but a particular person.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- [Look At Me] Introducing the Interactive...
- Make The Time - Motivational Video
- funny halloween pupet
- Why China and India face a marriage crisis
- Tom Cruise Scientology - Constipation Video
- Tiding up a parking area
- Shark Vs Shark
- London police raids net more riots suspects
- BUSH SHOE ATTACK CARTOON
- Shahid Afridi's longest six