On the 26th of November 2008, a group of terrorists struck a dozen targets in Mumbai, India including the iconic, 103-year old Taj Palace Hotel. The siege at the hotel lasted two days and three nights and was covered extensively by international media. But there is an amazing, inspirational back story about the heroic actions of the Taj staff couched in the culture of the Taj Hotels company. What can the staff, who saved lives while endangering their own, teach American companies about ethical behavior?
View more random threads:
- Extreme show
- Flying Chickens
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]]Straight-On Sneeze
- How to Make Fresh Apple Juice
- Thief Attacks on a sleeping Girl
- 12 Lies Everyone Accepts As Fact
- INVEST Porto (promotional video)
- Katie Holmes' Whirlwind Romance with Tom...
- Truck Explodes In Slow Motion
- Baby playing with dolphin