The Journey of Discovery successfully made it to Beijing. We are now delighted to announce Land Rover has reached the £1 million target for the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC).
Pictured here is Mark Astarita, Director of Fundraising for the British Red Cross accepting the £1million (GBP) cheque from Mark Cameron, Land Rover Global Brand Experience Director.
View more random threads:
- New Car Wallpapers (Part 8)
- Celebrating 65 Years of Land Rover
- The cost of SUV can 8.5 crore
- EDAG Light Car Concept (2009)
- JJC. La Deudeuche 2
- Low-cost Chinese electric vehicle in Pakistan
- Agency Racecar Wallpapers
- The Range Rover Evoque
- worldwide premiere of the all-new Range
- These Are Some of the Most Iconic Cars Ever...