Volvo Car Group initiates world unique Swedish pilot project with self-driving cars on public roads.
Volvo Cars will play a leading role in the world's first large-scale autonomous driving pilot project in which 100 self-driving Volvo cars will use public roads in everyday driving conditions around the Swedish city of Gothenburg. The ground-breaking project 'Drive Me -- Self-driving cars for sustainable mobility' is a joint initiative between Volvo Car Group, the Swedish Transport Administration, the Swedish Transport Agency, Lindholmen Science Park and the City of Gothenburg.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Galapagos Islands Diving 2015
- Puppies Learning Things For The First Time
- Bikers Performance
- Mothers Can Change the World
- Adventure Is Calling
- A Highway penetrates a building in Japan
- If Yogurt Were Advertised Like Beer
- Awesome Motorbike Drift!
- Summer In Lofoten 2014 - World`s Most...
- Free Phone Apps You Needed