Follow the challenge as the all-new Range Rover Sport takes on Pikeís Peak, a 12.6 mile hill climb, with over 4,720ft of vertical climb and 156 hair-raising turns. This drive is not for the faint hearted.
View more random threads:
- Car Wallpapers 2009 (Part 4)
- Parts of Car
- Delivering extensive performance
- 2014 Defender Challenge
- 2012 NAIAS Toyota Booth
- BMW M3 GTS3 Limited Edition by Vorsteiner
- Honda Civic 2016 leaked images
- The all new Toyota Corolla 2014
- Funny Accidents Compilation 2015
- Always be careful when changing your car...