The Jaipur Literature Festival is an annual literary festival taking place in the Indian city of Jaipur since 2006. Asia's biggest literary festival, it was described by Miranda Seymour in the Mail on Sunday of 10 August 2008 as "the grandest literary Festival of them all".
A Literature Festival in Lahore was started on 21st February, Namita Gokhale also visited this festival.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Samsung Mobile and Swype set New Guinness...
- Tax on car in France
- Using pedestrian crossings and children's...
- Gorky Central Park of Culture and Leisure in...
- Diving in The Green lake, Austria
- Amazing Timelapse of Nothern Areas
- Dog goals
- Bake A Cake Inside An Egg
- How to get Rich? By Sandeep Maheshwari (in...
- Batman Car Replica Made in Pakistan