Downhill ski racing is one of the most demanding sports in the world, both physically and mentally. Blink of an eye is a short film documenting Aksel as one of the few athletes who combines an extraordinary level of focus with brutal physical strength to perform among the international elite. Aksel's remarkable comeback from his Beaver Creek crash in 2007 is a true testament to his superior mental strength. In fact, his focus is so strong that he does not blink once during a 2 minute run
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- PEOPLE ARE AWESOME (Guinness World Records...
- Sasha Lopez Feat. Tony T & Big Ali -...
- amazing basketball shots
- A lovely Sri lankan Wedding
- Funny award winning Indian ad for SAB TV
- Cellphone tips
- What Israel's Separation Wall Is Really Doing
- Birds-of-Paradise ......Amazing video.
- No Excuses Motivation
- Pursuit Of Happiness