There may come a day that optical drives are as hard to find as 5.25 floppy drives are today. WinToFlash starts a wizard that will help pull over the contents of a windows installation CD or DVD and prep the USB drive to become a bootable replacement for the optical drive. It can also do this with your LiveCD. You don't have to worry about scratches on the disc or misplacing your original media discs once you transfer their contents to the flash drive. The optical drive is quickly becoming a thing of the past, especially in office environments, as media is shifted to the cloud.
Click here to download WinToFlash
View more random threads:
- PhraseExpress 7.0.148
- Problem with your Laptop/Desktop Drivers???
- MSD Organizer Free 9.2
- Quick Access to your Programs and Files.
- Comodo Firewall Pro 3.5.57173.439
- Utility to Identify your Intel® Chipset
- Instantly find best drivers for your computer
- Wipe out all traces of your system activity...
- windows security , all in one pack !!!