MCN Road Tester Trevor Franklin takes the critically acclaimed Akrapovic Morsus for a world first test ride in Slovenia.
The Morsus is a unique custom machine built for aftermarket exhaust giant Akrapovic by specialists Dreamachine Motorcycles of Slovenia. It went from drawing to finished article in just two and a half months and went on to win major European custom show championships, culminating with an entry to the AMD World Championship.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Lifehack Test - Ice Cubes in Dryer
- Finger Creativity
- You are a Masterpiece
- Dirty Hotel Stories with Nadine Velazquez
- Mandela release from prison speech full...
- Story of the F-16
- Shark Diving at The Dubai Mall Aquarium
- Sugar Cane Juice - India Goa
- Mercedes Commercial
- Joined at the waist - and about to be...