"We all try to be busy instead of being alive, busy instead of getting out and breathing, busy sending useless texts instead of walking in the woods with our kids or introducing them to life's joys. We move information instead of simply moving," says Arc'teryx athlete Will Gadd in this ode to action and movement.
Acknowledging how hard it is to carve out time for exercise in our daily lives, Gadd's passionate words remind us how important it is to get outside, breathe hard, and create meaning through movement. After all, as Gadd says, "Life's more fun when you move."
View more random threads:
- A peaceful bike ride
- Guy Balances Car On Head
- Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad:"The US should...
- just for laughs - urine rain
- Amul's 'utterly butterly' girl: 50 years of...
- Kapila Chandrasena, CEO, Sri Lankan Airlines
- World's luckiest people
- Vijaykanth speech -JUST FOR FUN
- Ukraine's big freeze claims more lives