Touch technology has come a long way in the last decade. Just six years ago, most phones used traditional keypads; today, almost all smartphones have a touchscreen, and the technology has spread to tablets, handheld consoles and laptops as well.
One thing still lacking in touchscreens, though, is any kind of sensory feedback; you cannot feel the keypad on your iPhone, nor the action buttons when you play a game on your Android tablet. You can't feel the icons on your home screen, or the texture of your photos.
View more random threads:
- 2010 Audi Q7 Prestige
- Wake up early!
- What is a Leap Year?
- We are leaving the Pakistanis with an...
- Obamas dance to Indian Marathi folk tunes
- Safety Moment - video of Incident on a...
- Making Of 'Haule Haule' - Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
- Major Fraud - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire...
- Funny Model Falling On The Runway
- RAMBO Cartoon [WARNING! Exteme Violence!!]