Rumor: iPod Touch to get 64GB, GPS?
We’re already told you that Apple will refresh its iPod line soon, which isn’t exactly unexpected anyways, but there is mounting speculation that the iPod Touch will get 64GB and possibly a GPS. Both appear plausible, as an increase in storage is almost mandatory and it fits into the semi-conductor economics. If the new iPod Touch uses a close hardware platform as the iPhone 3G, it would logically feature a GPS. And believe me, if there was a decent GPS navigation app, a $249 iPod touch (8GB) with GPS could do some real damage to stand-alone GPS units…
View more random threads:
- Pantech IM-R300 Full Touchscreen 3G-Capable...
- Battling Sumo Wrestlers for laughs
- Pentax Optio E60 Announced
- Philips Bluetooth Webcam Concept
- Philips SPA 5200 Clip-on Speakers
- BlackBerry business tactics to fend-off the...
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional in pictures
- Mouse G1000 Netbook
- LG KP152 Unveiled
- Philips E100 Targets New Users