Thread: Marie Claire Spotlight The Mischa Barton On 20th Anniversary

Marie Claire Spotlight The Mischa Barton On 20th Anniversary

Marie Claire Spotlight The Mischa Barton On 20th Anniversary
    Marie Claire Spotlight The Mischa Barton On 20th Anniversary issue. Inside the mag, the actress/purse designer opens up about everything from living under the spotlight to that dark day when she was arrested for DUI.

Iím not really sure what peopleís preconceived notions are. I donít look at the gossip websites Ė itís unhealthy and I think itís a large part of what drives people in LA crazy. Iím an actress, Iím in this to find the next great project. The fact is, Iím having a real life and being a normal human being.
    Itís funny as Mischa believes reading gossip websites is unhealthy. Well there are people out there like me for example that canít live without gossips.
    Below are some extras from the interview Mischa Barton has give to Marie Claire.

On meeting her fans: Sometimes I am a bit surprised when people come up to me and theyíre like, ďYouíre so nice! I didnít expect you to be so cool.Ē Itís so weird because Iím like, ďWell, how did you expect me to be?Ē Iím not really sure what peopleís preconceived notions are.

On her DUI charge: It was a low point in my life. I mean, the truth of the matter is, I was being irresponsible to begin with Ė I moved to LA and never got a licence, she explains. I donít know, it was just an awful low for me.

On the press coverage it received: Even though, in a lot of ways, my upbringing has been quite liberal, something like that is embarrassing and appalling for my parents. It was a surreal experience and I was shocked at how much press it made but, the thing is, I apologised Ė and you have to just hope that thatís enough, because what else can you do? Iím just living life, and people make mistakes, you know?

When will she return to television?: when I understand it better. Because I didnít understand it. When youíre 16, you donít know what the hell youíre getting into. Like, I had no clue. LA was a shock to the system.

On her love life: Iím lucky to know you can have more than one soulmate in life, she says. But, like a true actress, Iím always changing the way I feel about who I want to be. Nowadays, I feel Iím settling more into a woman and Iím understanding who I am.

terminator590
    please give me link to download it

Thread Information