Dame Sally Davies discusses the threat of bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics - the risk to health is one of the most serious issues facing the medical world and humans in general. If nothing is done we could be facing a 'catastrophe' to rank with terrorism and climate change.
View more random threads:
- The Art of Making - Alma Flamenca
- MythBusters - Men vs. Women | No Pain, No...
- Zakhm 1998 Hindi Movie
- The Girls of Manila International Auto Show...
- Meeting the World Frankfurt -- Full-length...
- Hasta la vista(Hindi)- Camp Rock
- Diana - Princess of Wales Full Biography
- The Easiest Way To Learn Fractions With LEGOs
- Nebraska's Great Sandhill Crane Migration
- TWINKLE KHANNA in new micromax AD