YOUTH ASSISTING YOUTH is a non-profit charitable organization that provides a peer mentoring service to improve life prospects for at risk and newcomer children. YAY matches children aged 6-15 with trained and dedicated Youth Volunteers aged 16-29 who act as positive role models. Since 1976 YAY has helped more than 20,000 young people.
View more random threads:
- Looney Tunes Back IN Action
- Secret beaches in Bali! — Padawa beach and...
- Behind the scenes photoshoot and editing of...
- DREAM - Bodybuilding motivation
- China's 60th Anniversary national day
- Somewhere in China
- An Enchanting Song
- Tera Mera Pyar Amar - LATA MANGESHKAR
- Theo Jansen's Strandbeests
- Magic Tricks