The Amazon River in South America is generally regarded as the second longest river in the world and is by far the largest by waterflow with an average discharge of about 209,000 cubic meters per second.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Amazing Camel
- Attack on Pearl Harbour
- Dove Evolution Parody
- Self Defense Techniques
- Making of Adlabs Imagica!
- Krista Branch - Count Your Blessings Instead...
- Yahoo Japan Signs Video Partnership Deal...
- Spider camouflage and recamouflage
- Laso Schaller's Insane 59 Meter Cliff Jump!
- World's Fastest Woman on a Motorcycle?