Why People Don't Pray
Salaah, if it is offered with a sincere heart, proper devotion and mental concentration, is particularly vested with the property of cleansing the heart, reforming one's life and ridding it of sins and impurities. It generates love, piety and also truth. It promotes fear of Allah in man.
Here are some excuses we cover in this video, of why people don't pray:
1) I don't have to pray because I have a clean heart.
2) Fear of being called a Shaykh/Molvi/religious
3) Being impure
4) Allah hasn't given me anything.
5) I sin too much.
6) Being pressured to pray as a child.
View more random threads:
- CN Tower, Toronto - Ontario, Canada
- Most basketballs spun simultaneously on a...
- Girls Locker Room Prank
- Naughty on FTV Pakistan 009
- The Best First Date
- Chennai: 30 injured as bus falls off flyover
- 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon
- Nick Vujicic - "Something More" Music...
- Indian Sand sculpture by Sudarshan Patnaik
- Kareena Kapoor Controversy With female actors