Sanyo Xacti DMX-HD800 Retro-Styled Camcorder - Reviews
Sanyo Xacti HD800: It still shoots 720p widescreen video in H.264 but has a much improved eight-megapixel CMOS sensor that picks up 70 percent more visual data, improving the perceived sharpness at the same resolution. Color accuracy has also been stepped up, while the HD800 is the first Xacti camera of any kind to have 3D noise reduction that cleans the image in real time.
The new 5X zoom Xacti also has face detection with live tracking and shoots video in scenes as dark as three lux. Still photos are shot at full sensor resolution. Regardless of the mode, Sanyo promises an improved method for offloading and publishing video taken from the Xacti either through USB or the SDHC card and gives users a direct full-resolution preview through an HDMI video output.
An initial launch will see black, gold, and pink versions of the camera ship on August 22nd for the equivalent of $463. Sanyo hasn't announced release dates outside of Japan but has published its news in English and typically sells Americanized versions of its Xacti cameras.
View more random threads:
- Pantech IM-R300 Full Touchscreen 3G-Capable...
- Asus M70 Laptop 1TB (6)
- Nokia 7610, 7510 and 7310 Supernova Leaked...
- Yamanote Line Watch
- iPhone Voice Recognition in the Works
- TokyoFlash Stylish Unisex Analog Timepieces...
- Kyocera Illumination Cell Phone
- Acrylic Cowboy Computer Case
- Safety as well as Fashion
- Capture EXtreme Close-up Logitech QuickCam...