An avalanche is a rapid flow of snow down a sloping surface. Avalanches are typically triggered in a starting zone from a mechanical failure in the snowpack when the forces on the snow exceed its strength but sometimes only with gradually widening.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Failure: The Secret to Success
- Visions of Venice
- Why Mosquitos Buzz in Peoples Ear
- Suriya on cloud nine
- How To Heal Yourself at no cost...
- Jeena Jeena (Uncut Video Song) | Badlapur |...
- Amish: A Secret Life
- Gorilla vs. Gorilla
- AFV Americas Funniest Home Videos Primetime...
- Be The Change - Inspirational Video