Thread: Plan for Success

Plan for Success

from today i will share you secrets of success. in every post there will be covered one topic , describing the theories of success one by one.

Success has a different meaning for every one , it depends how some one defines success. but achieving that point of success is a challenge. and we all have to accept this challenge.

the basic and principle definition of success is

"the accomplishment of an aim or purpose."

this aim can be different for every one , define your aim first , and start organizing your life for it.

The law of attraction is the name given to the belief that "like attracts like" and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.

This belief is based upon the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from pure energy, and the belief that like energy attracts like energy.

One example used by a proponent of the law of attraction is that if a person opened an envelope expecting to see a bill, then the law of attraction would "confirm" those thoughts and contain a bill when opened. A person who decided to instead expect a cheque might, under the same law, find a cheque instead of a bill.

Although there are some cases where positive or negative attitudes can produce corresponding results

for example , if you imagine about a good day , at the start of the day , you will get a good day , and vice verse. it is all about your attitude.
    if you want to be a doctor , you will have teachers as doctors , you will make friends who want to be a doctor , you will read more books to be a doctor , you will read more about the things which can help you to become a good doctor. it is the law of attraction who is asking you to attract all the people related to doctors.

if you hate smoking , you cant have any friend who is a smoker , if there are any , you will leave them , or they will leave you , you will never choose a spouse who is a smoker. you will never go to a place where mostly people are smoking

examples from my life.

i dont like to smoke , i dont have a single friend who is a smoker.

i like to go for walk and gym , most of my friends go for morning walks and join me at gym.

i love to work on internet , and wish to have it as a profession , and as a result i made it a professional career.

Last edited by Naveed Farooq; 12-29-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Thread Information