Taken at Pakistan Embassy, Kuwait
On December 26th, 2013, Embassy of Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Kuwait honored HalaPakistan at Embassy premises for their recent activities towards Pakistanis in Kuwait and playing active role in organizing Iqbal Day on 9th November 2013 held at Kuwait Medical Association Hall Jabriya . The Ambassador of Pakistan to Kuwait, H.E Sayed Abrar Hussain presented shield of honor to Mr. Naveed Shahzad, President HalaPakistan during tea at Pakistan Embassy. Furthermore, new agenda of HalaPakistan events towards Pakistani community in coming year was also discussed briefly in the presence of team HalaPakistan and Embassy officials. Mr. Sajjad Naveed, General Secretary HalaPakistan gave the brief insights of HalaPakistan social reach and presence in the community and presented previous years achievements & progress report. H.E. Sayed Abrar Hussain also appreciated the role of media and prompt updates of Pakistani activities in Kuwait and mentioned the role of HalaPakistan being on the top. H.E and the embassy officials assured their full support to HalaPakistan towards the cause of uplifting the image of Pakistan in Kuwait & worldwide.
View more random threads:
- 'Murderer's Row' photo sells for $350,000
- Canadians learn about tyranny.......John Zada
- Capitalism and the State !!!
- [[M]] Diabetes warning signs detected
- Google's new `trouble', IBM
- Imran khan policies for the U.S war in Asia
- google looks at 14 august 2012
- Defence Day event at National Out reach...
- Truth behind Karkare's murder being...
- Afghan refugees in Greece