Murree was the summer capital of the British Raj in the Punjab Province until 1864. The city is a popular tourist destination located on the southern slopes of the Western Himalayan foothills as they ascend northeastwards; at an average altitude of 2,291 metres (7,516 ft), it experiences pleasant summers and cold, snowy winters. The city is noted for its Tudorbethan and neo-gothic architecture dating from the colonial era.
View more random threads:
- Jennifer Lamiraqui Calendar 2011
- cheerleaders calendar 2016
- Men of Bollywood Calendar 2011
- Kareena Kapoor Calendar 2012 - unofficial...
- Kareena Kapoor 2009 Calendar - Exclusive -...
- deepika padukone calendar 2009
- Aishwarya calendar 2016
- Cute Girls Wallpaper calendar
- Womens Vs Mens
- beautiful animated images full of life