Have you ever thought about the person who truly loves you?
"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." Agatha Christie
Letter written and narrated by a mother longing for her child.
View more random threads:
- My girlfriend took me backpacking...
- Ballet: Dancers
- Amazing transformation of sick dog who had...
- Remington "Quiet-Riter" typewriter...
- Visions Of Austria, Part 1/6 [HD]
- Stephen Covey Video on Choosing Success
- The seventh anniversary of the US invasion...
- golmaal 10
- Eagle vs. Toxic Snake
- What is fitness!