iPhone to get iD Software Goodie
iD Software supremo John Carmack has leaked information that his company is working on something very special for the iPhone, and it won't have anything to do with Doom this time round. Carmack was pretty disappointed that his team's efforts could not be ready in time for the App Store launch, but rest assured the final product will by a "graphical tour de force", according to the man himself. Could Carmack's ability to code superior games on the iPhone signal the death knell for Nintendo's DS Lite and Sony's PSP? I don't think so - not yet, anyway.
View more random threads:
- Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 with Variety of...
- Windows Mobile 6 Professional in pictures
- Nokia 7610, 7510 and 7310 Supernova Leaked...
- Sony Ericsson Remi Coming
- Slacker G2 Personal Radio Player
- BenQ S7 snatched an IF Design Award
- Kf510 by LG Now on Virgin Mobile - LG KF510...
- Mouse G1000 Netbook
- GENOCIDE OF TAMILS
- LG KP152 Unveiled